By lrectorsnipe 5-17-2017
Bonnie Murphy, president and CEO of Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI), announced the addition of three new members for the national nonprofit organization’s board of directors, following an OLI board meeting in Washington, DC, on May 11.
By Operation Lifesaver 4-04-2017
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI) President and CEO Bonnie Murphy announced two new state coordinators for the nonprofit rail safety education organization: Michael (Mike) McCoy is now Colorado Operation Lifesaver state coordinator, succeeding LeeAnn Sterling, who retired; and Dalton (Dal) Tingle is now Texas Operation Lifesaver state coordinator, succeeding his wife, Sally Tingle, who is now Texas OL’s program administrator and media coordinator.
By Operation Lifesaver 3-21-2017
Recently-released U.S. government statistics reveal that vehicle-train collisions at highway-rail grade crossings fell 2.4 percent in 2016, according to Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI) President and CEO Bonnie Murphy.
By lrectorsnipe 3-16-2017
WASHINGTON, DC, March 16, 2017 – Bonnie Murphy, president and CEO of Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI), announced that the national nonprofit organization’s board of directors has elected Robert C. VanderClute as chair, following the recent resignation of previous OLI board chair William “Bill” Barringer, railroad consultant and former director of grade crossing safety at Norfolk Southern Corporation.
- New California Public Awareness Campaign Aims to Reduce Train-Related Pedestrian Deaths and Injuries
- Operation Lifesaver Snowmobile Clip Debuts on YouTube
- Operation Lifesaver Trains New State Rail Safety Program Leaders
- Drivers Multitasking Near Train Tracks Face Disaster - Operation Lifesaver Releases Distracted Drivi
- Operation Lifesaver Films PSAs on Distracted Driving Near Railroad Tracks
- Operation Lifesaver shares safety tips; Warns hunters, others to avoid train tracks
- OL Truck Driver Safety Video Wins Gold “MarCom” Award for Training, Non-Profit
- Operation Lifesaver Says Distracted Driving a Factor in Railroad Crossing Crashes
- Drivers: Prepare to stop behind school buses at highway-rail grade crossings
- Operation Lifesaver Releases New Educational Tools for Teachers, Homeschoolers: Lesson plans tied to
- OL Presenters Featured in AP Story
- New Operation Lifesaver Pedestrian Safety Campaign Gaining Attention
- Operation Lifesaver Launches New Public Awareness Campaign To Reduce Train-Related Pedestrian Deaths
- Operation Lifesaver Releases Common Sense Rail Safety Tips For the Independence Day Holiday Weekend
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. understands the importance of the news media’s role in helping the public make safe decisions around tracks and trains.
To request further information about Operation Lifesaver’s activities, or for additional safety information, please contact our national headquarters office at 703-739-0308. If you are a reporter on deadline, please contact:
- Libby Rector Snipe - email email@example.com
About Operation Lifesaver
Operation Lifesaver is a nonprofit public safety education and awareness organization dedicated to reducing collisions, fatalities and injuries at highway-rail crossings and trespassing on or near railroad tracks. Our team consists of nationwide network of volunteers who work to educate people about rail safety, state coordinators who lead the efforts in all 50 states and a national office in Alexandria, VA, that supports state programs, develops education materials, and creates public awareness campaigns for audiences of all ages.
Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
1420 King Street, Suite 201
Alexandria, VA 22314
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Inquiries: email@example.com
Transit Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org