By Operation Lifesaver 5-27-2015
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. President and CEO Joyce Rose announced new state program leaders for the nonprofit rail safety education organization.
By Operation Lifesaver 5-05-2015
WASHINGTON, D.C., May 5, 2015 – Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI), the rail safety education nonprofit, today released its 2014 annual report, which provides an update on the launch and progress of the See Tracks? Think Train! national safety education campaign and other accomplishments, according to President and CEO Joyce Rose.
By Operation Lifesaver 4-28-2015
We are heartbroken to hear that Reilly McCarren, who served as chairman of Operation Lifesaver’s Board of Directors from 2007-2012, succumbed to cancer on April 26 in Kenilworth, IL at the age of 58.
By Operation Lifesaver 3-24-2015
An alarming increase in deaths to pedestrians trespassing on railroad tracks across the U.S. in 2014 shows the continued importance of safety education efforts, rail safety nonprofit Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI) President and CEO Joyce Rose says today at a National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) forum.
- Operation Lifesaver notes increase in 2014 crossing and trespass fatalities
- Denise Gauthier of BNSF Railway named to Operation Lifesaver, Inc. board
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. urges drivers to use caution at all highway-rail grade crossings
- Statement from OLI President Joyce Rose on commuter train-vehicle crash
- “See Tracks? Think Train!” Campaign Spokesman Kalina to participate in safety event
- New State Coordinators Named for Operation Lifesaver Programs in Idaho, South Dakota
- Libby Rector Snipe Joins Operation Lifesaver, Inc. as Director of Communications
- “See Tracks? Think Train!” Campaign Wins MarCom Awards
- Statement On the Death of Operation Lifesaver Co-Founder Sam Grayson
- New State Coordinators Named for Operation Lifesaver Programs in New Hampshire, Delaware
- Cayela Wimberly of Norfolk Southern named to Operation Lifesaver, Inc. board
- Association of Mexican Railroads (AMF) joins Operation Lifesaver
- Operation Lifesaver unveils redesigned website home page
- DC Department of Transportation, Operation Lifesaver Launch Streetcar Safety Education Campaign
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. understands the importance of the news media’s role in helping the public make safe decisions around tracks and trains.
To request further information about Operation Lifesaver’s activities, or for additional safety information, please contact our national headquarters office at 703-739-0308 or 800-537-6224. If you are a reporter on deadline, please contact:
- Carol P. Steckbeck, Media Consultant - Phone 919-303-5343, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Operation Lifesaver
Operation Lifesaver’s mission is to end collisions, deaths and injuries at highway-rail grade crossings and on rail property through a nationwide network of volunteers who work to educate people about rail safety. Our national office in Alexandria, VA, supports state programs, developing videos, educational brochures, instructional information and other materials for audiences of all ages. Our state coordinators are located in all 50 states.
Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
1420 King Street, Suite 201
Alexandria, VA 22314
Email : email@example.com
Media Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transit Inquiries: email@example.com