By Operation Lifesaver 2-25-2015
WASHINGTON, DC, February 25, 2015 — Recent high-profile grade crossing collisions in Oxnard, Calif. and Valhalla, N.Y. highlight the need for all drivers to use caution at every highway-rail grade crossing, a national nonprofit rail safety education group says.
By Operation Lifesaver 2-04-2015
Yesterday’s tragic collision of an SUV and a Metro-North commuter trainhighlights the critical need for all drivers to use caution at every highway-rail grade crossing.
By Operation Lifesaver 1-13-2015
WASHINGTON, DC, January 13, 2015 — Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI, www.oli.org) “See Tracks? Think Train!”campaign spokesperson Mark Kalina Jr. will be part of a January 15live internet event – via Metra Commuter Rail’s YouTube channel – of an Operation Lifesaver safety presentation to students at Tinley Park High School in Tinley Park, IL.
By lrectorsnipe 1-08-2015
WASHINGTON, DC, January 8, 2015 — Operation Lifesaver, Inc. President and CEO Joyce Rose announced Travis Campbell and Moira Beznoska as new state coordinators for the nonprofit rail safety education organization.
- Libby Rector Snipe Joins Operation Lifesaver, Inc. as Director of Communications
- “See Tracks? Think Train!” Campaign Wins MarCom Awards
- Statement On the Death of Operation Lifesaver Co-Founder Sam Grayson
- New State Coordinators Named for Operation Lifesaver Programs in New Hampshire, Delaware
- Cayela Wimberly of Norfolk Southern named to Operation Lifesaver, Inc. board
- Association of Mexican Railroads (AMF) joins Operation Lifesaver
- Operation Lifesaver unveils redesigned website home page
- DC Department of Transportation, Operation Lifesaver Launch Streetcar Safety Education Campaign
- Operation Lifesaver announces grants to 11 transit agencies for “See Tracks? Think Train!” campaigns
- Anika Mercier Joins OLI as Special Assistant for Education and Operations
- New State Coordinators Named for Operation Lifesaver Programs in Delaware, New Mexico
- Operation Lifesaver President, Vice President discuss rail safety
- Viral Video Highlights Dangers of Rail Trespass
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. 2013 Annual Report Details Programs and Partnerships
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. understands the importance of the news media’s role in helping the public make safe decisions around tracks and trains.
To request further information about Operation Lifesaver’s activities, or for additional safety information, please contact our national headquarters office at 703-739-0308 or 800-537-6224. If you are a reporter on deadline, please contact:
- Carol P. Steckbeck, Media Consultant - Phone 919-303-5140, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Operation Lifesaver
Operation Lifesaver’s mission is to end collisions, deaths and injuries at highway-rail grade crossings and on rail property through a nationwide network of volunteers who work to educate people about rail safety. Our national office in Alexandria, VA, supports state programs, developing videos, educational brochures, instructional information and other materials for audiences of all ages. Our state coordinators are located in all 50 states.
Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
1420 King Street, Suite 201
Alexandria, VA 22314
Email : email@example.com
Media Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transit Inquiries: email@example.com