By Operation Lifesaver 10-16-2014
WASHINGTON, DC, October 16, 2014 – Cayela Wimberly, grade crossing safety director for Norfolk Southern Corporation, has been named to the board of directors of Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI), OLI President and CEO Joyce Rose announced
By kjones 10-10-2014The Association of Mexican Railroads (AMF) and Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI) jointly announced that they have signed a cooperative agreement to work together in their shared mission to prevent collisions, injuries and fatalities on and around railroad tracks and highway-rail grade crossings.
By kjones 10-03-2014
Operation Lifesaver Inc., (OLI) the national, non-profit rail safety education group, today unveiled its redesigned website home page (www.oli.org) as part of its ongoing mission to raise awareness of the need for drivers and pedestrians to behave safely near railroad tracks to prevent tragic deaths and injuries.
By kjones 9-29-2014
Today, District Department of Transportation (DDOT) and Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI) launched a joint, Look, Listen, Be Safe! campaign to educate students and their families about streetcar safety.
- Operation Lifesaver announces grants to 11 transit agencies for “See Tracks? Think Train!” campaigns
- Anika Mercier Joins OLI as Special Assistant for Education and Operations
- New State Coordinators Named for Operation Lifesaver Programs in Delaware, New Mexico
- Operation Lifesaver President, Vice President discuss rail safety
- Viral Video Highlights Dangers of Rail Trespass
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. 2013 Annual Report Details Programs and Partnerships
- Strang, Martino, Carlson Join Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Board of Directors
- New State Coordinators Tapped to Lead Operation Lifesaver Programs
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Awards $200,000 for Rail Safety Public Education and Awareness Campaigns
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Announces Grant Applications Now Being Accepted
- Statement on International Crossing Awareness Day by Operation Lifesaver Inc. President Joyce Rose
- Hale, Pepper Named Recipients of Operation Lifesaver 2014 National Safety Awards
- National Public Service Campaign Targets Risky Driver and Pedestrian Behavior Near Rail Tracks
- Statement on the Movie “Divergent” by Operation Lifesaver, Inc. President Joyce Rose
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. understands the importance of the news media’s role in helping the public make safe decisions around tracks and trains.
To request further information about Operation Lifesaver’s activities, or for additional safety information, please contact our national headquarters office at 703-739-0308 or 800-537-6224. If you are a reporter on deadline, please contact:
- Carol P. Steckbeck, Media Consultant - Phone 919-303-5140, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Operation Lifesaver
Operation Lifesaver’s mission is to end collisions, deaths and injuries at highway-rail grade crossings and on rail property through a nationwide network of volunteers who work to educate people about rail safety. Our national office in Alexandria, VA, supports state programs, developing videos, educational brochures, instructional information and other materials for audiences of all ages. Our state coordinators are located in all 50 states.
Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
1420 King Street, Suite 201
Alexandria, VA 22314
Email : email@example.com
Media Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org