By Operation Lifesaver 6-17-2015
Operation Lifesaver values its safety partnership with the Metropolitan Transportation Authority and other transit agencies across the country.
By Operation Lifesaver 6-15-2015
Today, Operation Lifesaver, Inc.(OLI), in partnership with the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA), announced that $205,000 in grants will be awarded to 13 state Operation Lifesaver programs for a variety of rail crossing safety and anti-trespassing public education projects.
By Operation Lifesaver 6-03-2015
“See Tracks? Think Train!” Campaign PSA Launches on International Crossing Awareness Day
By Operation Lifesaver 5-27-2015
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. President and CEO Joyce Rose announced new state program leaders for the nonprofit rail safety education organization.
- 2014 OLI annual report recaps See Tracks? Think Train! campaign, other activities
- Statement on the death of former Operation Lifesaver Board Chair Reilly McCarren
- Increase in rail trespass deaths shows continued importance of safety education
- Operation Lifesaver notes increase in 2014 crossing and trespass fatalities
- Denise Gauthier of BNSF Railway named to Operation Lifesaver, Inc. board
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. urges drivers to use caution at all highway-rail grade crossings
- Statement from OLI President Joyce Rose on commuter train-vehicle crash
- “See Tracks? Think Train!” Campaign Spokesman Kalina to participate in safety event
- New State Coordinators Named for Operation Lifesaver Programs in Idaho, South Dakota
- Libby Rector Snipe Joins Operation Lifesaver, Inc. as Director of Communications
- “See Tracks? Think Train!” Campaign Wins MarCom Awards
- Statement On the Death of Operation Lifesaver Co-Founder Sam Grayson
- New State Coordinators Named for Operation Lifesaver Programs in New Hampshire, Delaware
- Cayela Wimberly of Norfolk Southern named to Operation Lifesaver, Inc. board
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. understands the importance of the news media’s role in helping the public make safe decisions around tracks and trains.
To request further information about Operation Lifesaver’s activities, or for additional safety information, please contact our national headquarters office at 703-739-0308 or 800-537-6224. If you are a reporter on deadline, please contact:
- Carol P. Steckbeck, Media Consultant - email email@example.com
About Operation Lifesaver
Operation Lifesaver’s mission is to end collisions, deaths and injuries at highway-rail grade crossings and on rail property through a nationwide network of volunteers who work to educate people about rail safety. Our national office in Alexandria, VA, supports state programs, developing videos, educational brochures, instructional information and other materials for audiences of all ages. Our state coordinators are located in all 50 states.
Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
1420 King Street, Suite 201
Alexandria, VA 22314
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Inquiries: email@example.com
Transit Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org