News & Events
By kjones 8-21-2014
Operation Lifesaver has named new state coordinators in Delaware and New Mexico.
By kjones 8-04-2014
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI) President and CEO Joyce Rose and Vice President Wende Corcoran are speaking on OLI’s rail safety awareness campaign and its school bus driver online education tool at the 2014 Global Level Crossing Symposium (GLXS 2014), August 3-8 in Urbana, Illinois.
By kjones 7-31-2014
A statement from Joyce Rose, President, Operation Lifesaver Inc. concerning the viral video from Indiana Rail Road of an incident where two women narrowly missed big struck by a train on a railway bridge.
By kjones 7-16-2014
Operation Lifesaver, Inc., (OLI, www.oli.org) the rail safety education nonprofit, today released its 2013 annual report, which reviews the organization’s accomplishments, according to President and CEO Joyce Rose.
- Strang, Martino, Carlson Join Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Board of Directors
- New State Coordinators Tapped to Lead Operation Lifesaver Programs
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Awards $200,000 for Rail Safety Public Education and Awareness Campaigns
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Announces Grant Applications Now Being Accepted
- Statement on International Crossing Awareness Day by Operation Lifesaver Inc. President Joyce Rose
- Hale, Pepper Named Recipients of Operation Lifesaver 2014 National Safety Awards
- National Public Service Campaign Targets Risky Driver and Pedestrian Behavior Near Rail Tracks
- Statement on the Movie “Divergent” by Operation Lifesaver, Inc. President Joyce Rose
- FRA Administrator Joe Szabo to Keynote Operation Lifesaver 2014 Leadership Conference
- Make It Home Safe for the Holidays
- Operation Lifesaver Debuts New Volunteer Management System
- Operation Lifesaver Encourages Motorists to Look, Listen & Live This Thanksgiving
- Operation Lifesaver’s Board of Directors Elects New Officers
- Operation Lifesaver President and Vice President Describe Innovations in Rail Safety Education
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. understands the importance of the news media’s role in helping the public make safe decisions around tracks and trains.
To request further information about Operation Lifesaver’s activities, or for additional safety information, please contact our national headquarters office at 703-739-0308 or 800-537-6224. If you are a reporter on deadline, please contact:
- Carol P. Steckbeck, Media Consultant - Phone 919-303-5140, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Operation Lifesaver
Operation Lifesaver’s mission is to end collisions, deaths and injuries at highway-rail grade crossings and on rail property through a nationwide network of volunteers who work to educate people about rail safety. Our national office in Alexandria, VA, supports state programs, developing videos, educational brochures, instructional information and other materials for audiences of all ages. Our state coordinators are located in all 50 states.
Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
1420 King Street, Suite 201
Alexandria, VA 22314
Email : email@example.com
Media Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org