By lrectorsnipe 11-20-2015
The Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Board of Directors has elected members and officers for the two-year term that begins January 1, 2016.
By lrectorsnipe 9-30-2015
WASHINGTON, DC, September 30, 2015 — Rick Mooney, who has led the Missouri Operation Lifesaver program for 37 years, will retire October 1, Operation Lifesaver, Inc. President and CEO Joyce Rose announced. Former Missouri Highway Patrol Captain Tim Hull, who has been co-coordinator for the state since September 1, will succeed Mooney as state coordinator.
By Operation Lifesaver 9-22-2015
WASHINGTON, DC, September 22, 2015 – The Operation Lifesaver, Inc., (OLI) board of directors today announced that Joyce Rose will complete her tenure as OLI President later this year, after three years with the national nonprofit rail safety education organization.
By lrectorsnipe 8-11-2015
Today, Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI), in partnership with the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), announced more than $200,000 in grants to 13 State Operation Lifesaver programs for a variety of highway-rail grade crossing safety public education projects, in conjunction with the nonprofit safety group’s ongoing “See Tracks? Think Train!” public awareness campaign.
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. opens applications for 2015 Rail Transit Safety Education Grants
- Statement from OLI President Joyce Rose on MTA Safety Partnership
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. awards $205,000 for rail safety public awareness campaigns in 13 states
- Operation Lifesaver releases new VPSA targeting risky driver behavior near rail crossings
- New state coordinators named for Operation Lifesaver programs in California, North Carolina
- 2014 OLI annual report recaps See Tracks? Think Train! campaign, other activities
- Statement on the death of former Operation Lifesaver Board Chair Reilly McCarren
- Increase in rail trespass deaths shows continued importance of safety education
- Operation Lifesaver notes increase in 2014 crossing and trespass fatalities
- Denise Gauthier of BNSF Railway named to Operation Lifesaver, Inc. board
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. urges drivers to use caution at all highway-rail grade crossings
- Statement from OLI President Joyce Rose on commuter train-vehicle crash
- “See Tracks? Think Train!” Campaign Spokesman Kalina to participate in safety event
- New State Coordinators Named for Operation Lifesaver Programs in Idaho, South Dakota
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. understands the importance of the news media’s role in helping the public make safe decisions around tracks and trains.
To request further information about Operation Lifesaver’s activities, or for additional safety information, please contact our national headquarters office at 703-739-0308 or 800-537-6224. If you are a reporter on deadline, please contact:
- Libby Rector Snipe - email email@example.com
About Operation Lifesaver
Operation Lifesaver’s mission is to end collisions, deaths and injuries at highway-rail grade crossings and on rail property through a nationwide network of volunteers who work to educate people about rail safety. Our national office in Alexandria, VA, supports state programs, developing videos, educational brochures, instructional information and other materials for audiences of all ages. Our state coordinators are located in all 50 states.
Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
1420 King Street, Suite 201
Alexandria, VA 22314
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Inquiries: email@example.com
Transit Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org