By Operation Lifesaver 11-17-2014
WASHINGTON, DC, November 17, 2014 – Libby Rector Snipe has been named director of communications for Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI, www.oli.org), OLI President and CEO Joyce Rose announced today.
By kjones 11-13-2014
Operation Lifesaver, Inc.’s (OLI) “See Tracks? Think Train!”safety public service advertising (PSA) campaign has been awarded Platinum, Gold and Honorable Mention MarCom Awards for 2014, OLI President and CEO Joyce Rose announced today.
By kjones 11-07-2014
We are saddened to hear that Sam Grayson, who co-founded the Operation Lifesaver (OL) program 42 years ago in Idaho and became the first OL state coordinator, passed away November 2 in Boise at the age of 93.
By kjones 11-04-2014
Operation Lifesaver, the nonprofit rail safety education organization, named new state coordinators in New Hampshire and Delaware.
- Cayela Wimberly of Norfolk Southern named to Operation Lifesaver, Inc. board
- Association of Mexican Railroads (AMF) joins Operation Lifesaver
- Operation Lifesaver unveils redesigned website home page
- DC Department of Transportation, Operation Lifesaver Launch Streetcar Safety Education Campaign
- Operation Lifesaver announces grants to 11 transit agencies for “See Tracks? Think Train!” campaigns
- Anika Mercier Joins OLI as Special Assistant for Education and Operations
- New State Coordinators Named for Operation Lifesaver Programs in Delaware, New Mexico
- Operation Lifesaver President, Vice President discuss rail safety
- Viral Video Highlights Dangers of Rail Trespass
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. 2013 Annual Report Details Programs and Partnerships
- Strang, Martino, Carlson Join Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Board of Directors
- New State Coordinators Tapped to Lead Operation Lifesaver Programs
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Awards $200,000 for Rail Safety Public Education and Awareness Campaigns
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Announces Grant Applications Now Being Accepted
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. understands the importance of the news media’s role in helping the public make safe decisions around tracks and trains.
To request further information about Operation Lifesaver’s activities, or for additional safety information, please contact our national headquarters office at 703-739-0308 or 800-537-6224. If you are a reporter on deadline, please contact:
- Carol P. Steckbeck, Media Consultant - Phone 919-303-5140, or email email@example.com
About Operation Lifesaver
Operation Lifesaver’s mission is to end collisions, deaths and injuries at highway-rail grade crossings and on rail property through a nationwide network of volunteers who work to educate people about rail safety. Our national office in Alexandria, VA, supports state programs, developing videos, educational brochures, instructional information and other materials for audiences of all ages. Our state coordinators are located in all 50 states.
Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
1420 King Street, Suite 201
Alexandria, VA 22314
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Inquiries: email@example.com
Transit Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org