By lrectorsnipe 7-12-2017
Operation Lifesaver, Inc., the national rail safety education nonprofit, welcomes the nomination of former Conrail President and CEO Ronald L. Batory as Administrator of the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA).
By Operation Lifesaver 6-30-2017
Statement on June 28, 2017 trespass incident by Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
By lrectorsnipe 6-22-2017
WASHINGTON, DC, June 22, 2017 – Today, Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI), in partnership with the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA), announced that $217,000 in grants will be awarded to 15 state Operation Lifesaver programs. The grants will fund a variety of rail crossing safety and trespass prevention public education projects in conjunction with the nonprofit safety group’s upcoming U.S. Rail Safety Week, September 24-30, 2017.
By lrectorsnipe 6-20-2017
WASHINGTON, DC, June 20, 2017 – Bonnie Murphy, president and CEO of Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI), and Robert C. VanderClute, OLI board chair, announced that five new members have joined the nonprofit organization’s board of directors, as of June 12.
- Statement on International Crossing Awareness Day by OLI President Bonnie Murphy
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Awards $219,000 for Crossing Safety Public Awareness Campaigns
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Announces New Members on Board of Directors
- New Leadership Named for Operation Lifesaver Programs in Colorado, Texas
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. notes drop in 2016 crossing collisions, rise in trespass incidents
- Robert C. VanderClute Named Chair of Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Board of Directors
- Operation Lifesaver Announces U.S. Rail Safety Week, September 24-30, 2017
- New Operation Lifesaver Video Warns Filming on Train Tracks is Illegal, Deadly
- Operation Lifesaver Announces New Members on Board of Directors
- Operation Lifesaver issues pedestrian safety tips as the 2016-17 school year begins
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Awards $175,000 for Crossing Safety Public Awareness Campaigns
- New Leadership Named for Operation Lifesaver Programs in Colorado, Massachusetts
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. offers safety tips during international crossing awareness observance
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. awards $200,000 for rail safety public awareness campaigns in 12 states
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. understands the importance of the news media’s role in helping the public make safe decisions around tracks and trains.
To request further information about Operation Lifesaver’s activities, or for additional safety information, please contact our national headquarters office at 703-739-0308. If you are a reporter on deadline, please contact:
- Libby Rector Snipe - email email@example.com
About Operation Lifesaver
Operation Lifesaver is a nonprofit public safety education and awareness organization dedicated to reducing collisions, fatalities and injuries at highway-rail crossings and trespassing on or near railroad tracks. Our team consists of nationwide network of volunteers who work to educate people about rail safety, state coordinators who lead the efforts in states across the U.S. and a national office in Alexandria, VA, that supports state programs, develops education materials, and creates public awareness campaigns for audiences of all ages.
Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
1420 King Street, Suite 201
Alexandria, VA 22314
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Inquiries: email@example.com
Transit Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org