By lrectorsnipe 5-17-2017
Bonnie Murphy, president and CEO of Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI), announced the addition of three new members for the national nonprofit organization’s board of directors, following an OLI board meeting in Washington, DC, on May 11.
By Operation Lifesaver 4-04-2017
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI) President and CEO Bonnie Murphy announced two new state coordinators for the nonprofit rail safety education organization: Michael (Mike) McCoy is now Colorado Operation Lifesaver state coordinator, succeeding LeeAnn Sterling, who retired; and Dalton (Dal) Tingle is now Texas Operation Lifesaver state coordinator, succeeding his wife, Sally Tingle, who is now Texas OL’s program administrator and media coordinator.
By Operation Lifesaver 3-21-2017
Recently-released U.S. government statistics reveal that vehicle-train collisions at highway-rail grade crossings fell 2.4 percent in 2016, according to Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI) President and CEO Bonnie Murphy.
By lrectorsnipe 3-16-2017
WASHINGTON, DC, March 16, 2017 – Bonnie Murphy, president and CEO of Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI), announced that the national nonprofit organization’s board of directors has elected Robert C. VanderClute as chair, following the recent resignation of previous OLI board chair William “Bill” Barringer, railroad consultant and former director of grade crossing safety at Norfolk Southern Corporation.
- Operation Lifesaver Announces U.S. Rail Safety Week, September 24-30, 2017
- New Operation Lifesaver Video Warns Filming on Train Tracks is Illegal, Deadly
- Operation Lifesaver Announces New Members on Board of Directors
- Operation Lifesaver issues pedestrian safety tips as the 2016-17 school year begins
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. Awards $175,000 for Crossing Safety Public Awareness Campaigns
- New Leadership Named for Operation Lifesaver Programs in Colorado, Massachusetts
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. offers safety tips during international crossing awareness observance
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. awards $200,000 for rail safety public awareness campaigns in 12 states
- Selby, Wilson Named Recipients of Operation Lifesaver 2016 National Safety Awards
- Operation Lifesaver releases VPSA on the dangers of train track selfies
- Operation Lifesaver, Inc. hails drop in 2015 crossing collisions, notes increase in trespass deaths
- Barney retires, Franklin named as Vermont Operation Lifesaver State Coordinator
- Rail industry veteran Bonnie Murphy named president, CEO of Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
- Operation Lifesaver announces grants to eight rail transit agencies for safety education campaigns
Operation Lifesaver, Inc. understands the importance of the news media’s role in helping the public make safe decisions around tracks and trains.
To request further information about Operation Lifesaver’s activities, or for additional safety information, please contact our national headquarters office at 703-739-0308. If you are a reporter on deadline, please contact:
- Libby Rector Snipe - email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Operation Lifesaver
Operation Lifesaver is a nonprofit public safety education and awareness organization dedicated to reducing collisions, fatalities and injuries at highway-rail crossings and trespassing on or near railroad tracks. Our team consists of nationwide network of volunteers who work to educate people about rail safety, state coordinators who lead the efforts in all 50 states and a national office in Alexandria, VA, that supports state programs, develops education materials, and creates public awareness campaigns for audiences of all ages.
Operation Lifesaver, Inc.
1420 King Street, Suite 201
Alexandria, VA 22314
Email : email@example.com
Media Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transit Inquiries: email@example.com