Wende Corcoran, 1-29-2016
Earlier this month, state member program leaders who are new to their positions in the past year came to Operation Lifesaver, Inc. (OLI) headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia for professional development training. During the three-day new state coordinator orientation, member program officials from North Carolina, Missouri, California and Washington state learned OL policies and procedures and received training in best practices from veteran state coordinators and OLI staff. Continue reading...Link
Wende Corcoran, 12-14-2015
What are the things you cherish most? Many of us value time spent with family and friends, especially during the holidays. At Operation Lifesaver, we value these things too, and they reinforce our mission to reduce rail-related deaths and injuries. Continue reading...Link
Researchers are discovering that gratitude can boost confidence, happiness, success, and even our health. This Thanksgiving week, as I near the end of my tenure as President and CEO of Operation Lifesaver, Inc., (OLI) I want to express my deep gratitude for having been a part of this organization. Continue reading...Link
Wende Corcoran, 5-19-2015
Each year, Operation Lifesaver Authorized Volunteers (OLAVs) conduct free rail safety education programs for audiences large and small in communities across the United States. Continue reading...Link
- Pokémon Go Somewhere Else
- Share our new GIF to encourage safe behavior near train tracks!
- New, Lifesaving Messages for Professional Drivers
- Advancing our mission, together
- State Programs – the Lifeblood of Operation Lifesaver
- Protecting the things we cherish most
- Moving Forward, with Gratitude
- Help us stop dangerous, illegal train track photos!
- Be a rail safety role model for your kids – OLI can help!
- Helping School Bus Drivers Get Back to School…Safely
- Railroad Crossing Safety Goes High Tech
- Increasing Awareness at Crossings: Communities and Cans
- Volunteers - the heart and soul of Operation Lifesaver
- A Traffic Ticket That Could Save Your Life